Pacific Oaks students and alumni find success in a variety of different fields
Community and Social Services: 13.8%
Business Development: 13.6%
Healthcare Services: 13.0%
Media and Communication: 2.7%
*Percentages are based on 2022 student & alumni data gathered from LinkedIn.com.
American Indian/Native Alaskan 0.3%
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander 0.5%
*Percentages are based on Spring 2020 student census report
Pell Grant Recipient Data
- Pacific Oaks Children’s School was established in 1945. Shortly thereafter, Pacific Oaks College was created to train educators for the school.
- Pacific Oaks principles are rooted in Quaker traditions of social justice, 尊重, 多样性, 和包容.
- Following President Lyndon Johnson’s 1964 War on Poverty legislation, the U.S. government asked Pacific Oaks to launch one of the nation’s first Head Start training programs.
- Through Pacific Oaks’ Credit for 学习 from Experience program, students can earn up to 24 credits towards the completion of a B.A. 学位.
- Pacific Oaks offers global study abroad opportunities including Teach With Africa and 教育 Beyond Borders.
- Pacific Oaks has partnerships with various institutions in the California community, providing learning experience opportunities for students.
- Pacific Oaks College is accredited by the WASC Senior Colleges and Universities Commission (WSCUC). Statement of accreditation.
- Pacific Oaks College offers an approved teacher credentialing program for 教育 Specialists which has been approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- Recognized as a Hispanic-Serving Institution by the U.S. Department of 教育.*
- Pacific Oaks is part of The Community Solution 教育 System, a nonprofit system of colleges advancing student success and community impact.